Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Yes!

We are officially moved out of the old house and getting settled into the new one. The number of boxes is dwindling. (Don't open the garage door - THAT is scary!) It is starting to feel a little more like home. I sat out on the front stoop on Sunday morning with my coffee (which was fantastic) and watched the neighborhood wake up. We have a lot of dogs (and squirrels!) in our 'hood, but thus far - everyone seems to clean up after their pets.

I am just glad that this stress is coming to an end. I hope things can quiet down some and get more to 'normal'. I have been missing my scrap stuff and yarny crafts. As the Christmas rope is tightening around my neck, I know I HAVE to get my projects unpacked and going - or I am going to be spending some sleepless nights in the near future to get them done.

I'm sad to say that it looks like our sun and 70s is going to be ending soon. It has been a gorgeous couple of weeks!

Hope you're all having a good week!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for unpacking! And I have to say I kind of miss that part about moving. When I was a kid we moved a few times (like.. a bunch) and I always liked unpacking things and finding new homes for my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:07 PM

    If you need any help unpacking, let me know! Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:00 PM

    I'm glad you are all moved. Take your time unpacking, other than your crafty stuff. Believe me the boxes will still be there if you get to them tomorrow, next week, next month or next year! Also, let me know if you need help unpacking.

    This 'fall' weather will be hard to take after a couple of nice weeks. Add in the full moon and work should be a blast the rest of this week.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.