Friday, October 28, 2011

A treasure found...

One of the perks of working at a library is the chance to see what "new" materials are coming in to be processed to go on the shelves. Or the chance to wander through the stacks to see what "treasures" there are on the shelves you may have missed in the past. (And believe me, I think I find something new every time I go "treasure hunting")


Anyway...the other night at work, I came across this gem on the "new" items cart:



artwork courtesy of amazon.com



This book is a 3 hanky book! And I don't mean for your sorrow, those hankies are for your tears of laughter!!!! I literally had tears rolling down my face while looking through this. Mr. Dovev - you are a genius!



And behold, there is a website: CRAP AT MY PARENTS HOUSE Grab a tissue and check it out! My warning disclosure: this is not for the clean minded...there are MANY suggestive narratives to go with some suggestive photos. I would love to post some examples but do not want to violate any copyrights. So - check it out!

5 comments:

  1. I JUST saw that book at the bookstore! I flipped through it but didn't pick it up. I'm scared at what people would find at MY house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:52 AM

    braleEvidently, this could become a 'series' as the website asks people to submit weird stuff they find in their parents homes. The pictures on the website had me cracking up! Too funny or maybe I should be afraid of what my kids will find in our house someday.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clicking away to see if I start laughing myself silly. I hope so. :) I found another book on Amazon that cracked me up ... oh, what was it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I love this :)

    happy weekend

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is too funny!! Might land up on my Christmas list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.