Wednesday, October 05, 2011

We're getting there

There's been some electrical and plumbing issues the past couple of days. (It's wonderful to be married to a handyman!) We're surviving and adapting to our new home.

Is it a palace? Not at all!!! But it is a roof over our heads and we are all together - that was all I REALLY wanted! I had my cry and said good-bye to our old house last night and am ready to turn the page and move forward.

We have met our 'across the alley' neighbors, a very nice family with 3 small kiddos. We have a gorgeous park with a fantastic playground literally outside our front door. Our neighborhood is quiet, especially at night - which is wonderful! All in all, we are happy there and settling in.
**************
I am LOVING this weather!!! If it would stay sunny and 75 all year, I would be one very happy gal! BUT....

Hope you're all having a super week. HUGS!

5 comments:

  1. Why can't you be HERE. I need a handyman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:17 PM

    Glad you're settling in. This weather is beautiful. I came home from work at noon just to have lunch on the deck and soak up the sunshine. If it's pretty nice in the morning, I may take my coffee out there for one of the last times this year!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did you have to move? I feel like I missed something?? I hope things turn around and gets at least easier? I think once you settle in you'll feel less stressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the weather has been pretty here too oh moving can be hard I am glad you are getting settled

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:56 PM

    I LOVE your place! I hope Eric and I can find a house with that much character and uniqueness. I hate new houses. They are all so lame. I love the layout of your house and I really like the kitchen. I think it is a palace. And it's yellow! :>)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.