As I wake up to a very cold morning after a beautiful weather weekend, I have a lot to be grateful for.
*Veterans, military personnel and their families
*Our healthy family
*A little sewing time
*DD spening an afternoon with a couple of friends from her old school
*Watching DIY shows and thankful my husband finishes projects he starts
*Finishing a book
*Getting my knitting project finished that I hoped to get done
*I get to have lunch with my husband today
I hope you have many things to be grateful for too!
Have a great week.
Monday, November 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...
What a great positive way to start your week!
ReplyDeleteSo much to be thankful for!!
ReplyDeleteWhat book did you just finish?
It's a great list and we all need reminders to ge grateful every day.
ReplyDeleteThanks. mom
Great list of things to be thankful for! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteYour husband finishes the projects he starts?! Lucky!!
ReplyDeleteWell, my daughter would just love spending the day with you - reading, sewing and knitting? Those are all her favorite things! :o)
ReplyDeleteIt got cold here, too, yesterday. It was 27 degrees outside when I went to let the chickens out. Unlike me, they seem to love this weather!