Monday, April 01, 2013

Butterfinger Bars

Thumbs up from those who ate these.
Prebaked:
 Chocolate, PB and vanilla (premelted)
 Done and cooling

1 c. Brown sugar
1/2 c. White sugar
1 c. Margarine, softened
4 c. Quick oatmeal

6 oz. chocolate chips
3/4 c. Creamy peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix together first 4 ingredients and press into 9x13 pan.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and vanilla.
Spread over the bars when done and let cool.  (I put mine in the fridge once the pan had cooled to set up)

4 comments:

  1. YUM! I need to print this recipe! Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems easy! I'm always looking for a good bar recipe. I'll have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just talking to my sister in law about needing to make homemade bars. These look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh my this looks delish :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.