Monday, April 01, 2013

Grateful for so much!

Here cometh April again, and as far as I can see the world hath more fools in it than ever.
Charles Lamb


Happy April!  I am so amazed that March is over.  I hope you all had a nice Passover, Easter, whatever you celebrate.

As I begin my 39th year, I reflect on how many things I have to be grateful for. Here are a few of them.

I was raised by fantastic parents! I am thankful for all they gave us growing up. We may not have had a lot materially, but they taught us love, patience, hard work, genorosity, respect and thankfulness, things that have been important in my life. Thanks mom and dad.
I have four great siblings. They taught me how to be tolerant and how to get along. They have taught me in my adult years that there are four people I can lean on and they will love me no matter what is going on.  Thanks P, A, J & E!
I have been blessed with an amazing husband! He irritates me sometimes but no one can make me laugh like him. I don't think anyone picks up on my personality ticks like him. he surprises me with the "little things" a lot.  Love you babe!
We have two fabulous kids! I will always be thankful for all the dandelions, homemade cards, scribbled pictures and knock knock jokes.  I hope they have/are learning all the values I grew up with and will be decent adults and have fulfilling lives!  Love you R & S!
I have a job that I have been at for almost 6 years that I LOVE! I don't think I have ever been able to say that until I started there. I feel "at home" in the environmnent and with the clients. Our company is amazing to all of us.  I like to think that in a very, very small way...I help America eat.  ;-)
We have a roof over our heads. We have food on our table. We have clean clothes on our backs. We are all healthy.
I have wonderful blog readers. Your comments keep me blogging. Thanks for stopping by, I love that you do!

I hope you all have many things to be grateful for.
May you have a great week!

PS: MLB starts today - come Cubbies!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:34 AM

    Your Dad and I are so grateful for you! You have a wonderful personality, are giving and loving, and we love you very much!
    Happy Birthday Yesterday Sweetie!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great things to be grateful for :)
    Happy Be-lated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had your birthday and I missed it? Well, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JEN!!!!!! Happy Birthday to you! Great blog post. I feel blessed in so many ways.
    Thanks for sharing your grateful list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.