Sunday, April 14, 2013

The one with....

The boots!
(I don't normally get attached to shoes, but I think that has changed)

I have wanted a pair of boots for a few years. There have been lots of pairs I have liked, but most of them have been out of my price range or the ones I could afford I couldn't find in my size...   Anyway, I literally stumbled upon this pair:
while surfing the web one night.

I happened to have a Penneys gift card; they had my size and the color I wanted. My hesitation? The heel!  I don't usually wear more than a couple of inches for a heel (but usually flats). Alas, a coupon for an additional $15 came to my email...deal sealer!

I ordered and waited (impatiently) for them to come.  When I opened the box, I think I fell a little in love.  I really like the detail on the shaft:
I put on my jeans and wore them to the hockey game (and traipsed through Menards and Home Depot) the other night.  My feet didn't hurt, the ankles got broke in (I'll have to work on the toes a little more).  I think I might be having an emotional affair with a pair of boots....

Do you have a favorite pair of shoes?

6 comments:

  1. I love those too - and it was obviously meant to be - hope you get lots of years of wear out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen .....thanks for stopping by my blog....hope the news from the hospital is positive...and enjoy those boots!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:42 AM

    Love the boots! Traipse all you want in them!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:52 AM

    Great shoes! I love heels and am super excited to wear them again now that my feet are back to pre pregnancy!I will gladly go shoe shopping with you any time!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll get used to the heels in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I wish I had young feet lol! Enjoy your fabulous boots, you so deserve them!
    I'm thinking of you and hoping the news is good this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.