Saturday, April 13, 2013

A little about me

I haven't posted an update in a couple of weeks.

I don't know much for sure right now. I have seen the cardiologist who has ordered an echocardiogram (done) and a stress test (coming up this week).then I meet with him again in a couple of weeks.

The echo tech had me in tears when I left the office with what she thought she saw. But I am going to assume at this point that, since the doctor hasn't called me, it must not be too serious. Safe assumption, right?

Other than that, I have been trying to get out for walks, pick what flowers I want in the yard, reading, crocheting and working. I haven't posted book reviews in a while. I need to gt on that...sorry!

Wishing you all a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, I find the tech's to sometimes be really inconsiderate, when I was going to the hospital a lot a few years ago, the tech told me that he didn't see anything but that I should come back in a month to look again. And when I came back he was like "as we talked about last time, you have a 4 by 3 growth" and I was like..."um, last time you said there was nothing there."

    This sounds very scary! I hope you hear some news soon. Good news at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I find the tech's to sometimes be really inconsiderate, when I was going to the hospital a lot a few years ago, the tech told me that he didn't see anything but that I should come back in a month to look again. And when I came back he was like "as we talked about last time, you have a 4 by 3 growth" and I was like..."um, last time you said there was nothing there."

    This sounds very scary! I hope you hear some news soon. Good news at that.

    Sorry if this posts twice....I was having some troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:56 PM

    Most cardiac technicians I dealt with are idiots. If you ever want to talk about heart stuff, let me know. I have been to a bajillion cardiologists as well.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine how scary that is - I hope your test result come back good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.