Reads & Screens
Books, Movies, TV and a little life
Friday, June 14, 2013
Friday Fun - Traveling
In the spirit of summer, here is a recap of one of our vacations:
June, 2009
TENNESSEE VACATION
Have a great Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Another Day in Paradise
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
Winter Reading Challenge
I have decided to participate in... Semi Charmed Kind of Life Winter Reading Challenge Reading is to be done November 1, 2014 through Feb...
Catch up time & Some Randomness
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.