Happy Monday!
This week I have been grateful for:
*quality time with my husband and kids
*a nice getaway
*seeing some interesting sites
*that I'm feeling better and stronger
*a little reading time
*no injuries or illnesses
*Blackhawks wins (1 more for the Cup...)
*my blog readers-I love your comments
I hope you all find much to be grateful for this week!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hugs!
Monday, June 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
I have decided to participate in... Semi Charmed Kind of Life Winter Reading Challenge Reading is to be done November 1, 2014 through Feb...
-
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...
Happy Monday, Jen! Starting mine off with some food shopping.
ReplyDelete