Sunday, June 02, 2013

Wow!

What a weekend! It sure went quick.

DD had her dance recital on Friday and Saturday nights. It went well and of course I stressed about getting her hair done. (Those of you who know me, know I am NOT good with hair!)

We went to Six Flags for a bit on Sunday. Sadly, due to my heart surgery...there are no roller coasters for me this summer. It KILLED me to sit and watch. (Yes, I will admit there are short pity party at one point)

Both kids needed some summer clothes, so we went to the outlet mall. We found some good deals and hopefully they are set for summer.

Amongst the activity, I managed to get a couple of naps in, and have a couple of conversations with DD on unexpected topics. (Insert slight cringe here)

How was your weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Good relaxing weekend here for the most part. Hoping to head to six flags in the next week or so ourselves.
    Bummer about the roller coasters. I love Batman. That is my favorite ride there. But if it's just me and the kids I can't go on.
    Erin is not quite tall enough yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:38 PM

    Sorry you didn't get to ride but I'm sure it's better this way. Glad it was a nice weekend. We enjoyed it also - quiet.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I bet it was really difficult to sit there and watch everyone else on the roller coasters, but it's good that you are taking care of your heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you had to sit out during the roller coaster fun. That's really frustrating, I know. :o(

    Uh oh...what kind of unexpected topics? At least you know she feels comfortable coming to talk to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.