Wow! I can't believe it's June already! I hope your summer is starting off well. DD is almost out of school....
Make sure you check with your local library for their summer reading program. If they don't have one (shame on them...), check with your local book seller.
**My goal is to read at least 8 books before August 31.**
(I will attempt to review them here, also.)
My other summer goals:
**Blog twice a week
**Keep my flowers alive and the weeds pulled
**Exercise at least 4 times a week
**Scrapbook 15 layouts
**Finish the two projects on my knitting needles (scarf; doll skirt)
What are your summer goals?
Saturday, June 01, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
I have decided to participate in... Semi Charmed Kind of Life Winter Reading Challenge Reading is to be done November 1, 2014 through Feb...
-
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...
Great summer goals.I should writes some down this is a great idea.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your summer goals! Might need to do some for me :)
ReplyDeleteGoals are such a good idea and I think you've got some really good ones here! Good luck with your summer goals :)
ReplyDeleteI noticed you have an Anytime Fitness near you. Membership is only $10 a month. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat goals, I love the reading programs for kids!
ReplyDeleteThose are pretty good goals - I need to set some summer goals myself.
ReplyDelete