Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I have a lot to be thankful for this week.
*My jobs (even when they're crazy)
*My family (random silliness while walking through the house usually gets a giggle or laugh from someone)
*Books (I've been reading a lot of smut and fluff the past couple of weeks, but hey - it's summer!)
*Flowers (mine are blooming away - now if the rabbits & squirrels would stop eating my lilies)
*A nap in a hammock (have I mentioned that was a little slice of heaven?)
*Scrap time (I'm working on samples for my scrap group)
*Friends (they bring me smiles when I need them)
*Neighbors (who else shares their excess garden veggies with you?)
*Blog readers (I love your visits and comments)

Wishing you all much to be thankful and grateful for!

4 comments:

  1. Lots to be thankful for here too. Love your new blog background--so fresh and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for fresh flowers too (although I have a terrible green thumb!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, did you change your blog decor? It looks pretty. Yes, your gratitude list is so good. I am glad you are feeling better and letting yourself have rest and fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love laying off the serious books for the summer and reading mostly easy stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.