Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Tourists - BBQ!

Welcome to a new "segment" on my blog I am going to call - Traveling Tuesday. I'll post about our adventures and places we've been.

Last year while we were on vacation, we stopped in to The Shed (in Gulfport, MS) for dinner one night. We'd see it on Travel Channel and Food Network - it had to be good, right?!

Ummmmm - YES!  It was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!  The food was super, the restaurant has more character than I can even begin to explain.  (It's picnic tables in the middle of a junk yard, next to a lake)


After we ate, we walked around to take everything in (and so the kids could find all the plates to "win" the license plate game). It's fun, the people and staff are fantastic and you truly know you're in the south, when you're here.



We highly recommend you stop in and take in some 'Q!
******************************************
Coming VERY soon (hopefully this week still...) - our vacation recap from this year.

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh that sounds like FUN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! You're always posting about different places you go, so this will be a nice way to see all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo we love to go to places like that. We've been to several from Diner's Driveins and Dives and Guy is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Food Network app and love stopping at places that have been on there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun!!! I love BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We went there too!! Do they still have the dinosaur? How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool! I love your new "segment" - great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.