Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend scrapping & stuff

 I completed one layout and ALMOST got done with another.
This is from our trip to Hawaii, our first hotel.

Circle detail:

We went to the Chicago Rush arena football game on Saturday night. They won! One of the cheerleaders had the CUTEST haircut...I'm seriously considering trying to give her 'do a go for myself.

Yesterday afternoon we went to see Grown Ups 2, it was pretty funny. A lot of obvious humor but entertaining.

Other than that, it was laundry, working with DD on learning to ride her bike (I think she's getting hang of it!), watching the finale of The Great American Bake Off (not who I wanted to win, BUT....) and just relaxing.

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeee it! LOVING the colors and the circles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks really neat! I used to scrapbook a lot, and I haven't in such a long time. I'd love to get back into it. Hmmmmm... I smell a weekend project.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LOs - I was all set to scrap this weekend and at the last minute had company in town - no scrappin' for me. Hopefully soon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.