Sunday, March 30, 2014

A good day!

As I start my 40th year today (3/31), it's also MLB Opening Day!

The Cubs are in Pittsburgh.

This year is also the 100th birthday of Wrigley Field.

Our weekend went fast but it was nice.
I worked on Saturday.
Sunday, we laid around until about 11. We had a quick lunch, went to play disc golf and take a walk (it was 55 & sunny!!!!). Mr. took us out for my birthday dinner (since I work all day on my birthday) to Ruby Tuesday. My dinner and margarita were delicious!

How was your weekend?

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhh HAPPY 40th YEAR!!! Have a beautiful day (and year!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!! Sounds like a really nice weekend...I love Ruby Tuesdays. Not many restaurants have menu items with artichokes :)
    I hope you enjoy your special day my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy happy happyyyyyyyyyyyy BIRTHDAY!! Welcome to the 40's!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday = so glad your weekend was lovely. 40's are totally cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:16 AM

    Happy Birthday Jen! I hope your day and this year are special in many ways!

    Love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday sweet friend! I wish you a beautiful day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! And maybe the Cubs will win for you this year! (Hahaha, naaaah)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy, happy birthday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.