Monday, March 17, 2014

Thank you!

First of all...
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!
 
Secondly...
Thank you all for your kind words on yesterday's post. You made me blush!
 
Thirdly...
How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?
Ours wasn't terribly exciting: I worked on Saturday at the library, then got groceries (I know - exciting, right?!).  Yesterday was a pretty mellow day. I helped Little Miss with her extra credit project (I feel so knowledgeable on chick development); went to Ulta to enjoy a couple of 21 Days of Beauty specials; took a nap; scrapped and read a little.
 
Fourthly... (is that a word?)
I am hoping for a productive, uneventful week.
 
Wishing you all a wonderful Monday!


7 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hope you have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had our anniversary Friday night and went and saw Jeff Dunham live ... it was soooooooooooo funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St Patrick's Day! I came down with a cold and spent a good portion of the weekend inside. But it was beautiful here so it was nice to have all the windows open.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St. Patrick's day! Any good steals at Ulta worth knowing about??? xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had an awesome St Pattys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a nice weekend, I worked a little Saturday and a group of friends and I got together for an early dinner Sunday to celebrate St. Patrick's Day a bit early.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.