Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Share your Thoughts...Please!

Ok blogging friends...I am curious to know your thoughts on blogging networks.

I'm not talking about Bloglovin, Google+, etc - although they are fantastic networks! I'm talking about local, regional, particular interest kind of networks. I am on the fence about joining one (pretty locally) and would love to hear your thoughts - good, bad, indifferent, whatever.

If you don't want to post them here, feel free to send me an email via my profile, or leave a comment to email you.

Thank you in advance for sharing!

5 comments:

  1. Good question - I've been contemplating getting involved with BritMums as some of my other fellow bloggers here in London are, but I'm not sure if networks are the right fit for me. I think I prefer the unofficial networks - you know, bloggers just getting together to do fun stuff together. That's more my speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't joined anything like that ... more of no time than anything else :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not joined anything either. I choose blogs I find interesting and follow them on blogged networks. However, the more you network and interact - the more exposure you get too. It doesn't hurt to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've joined one and it can be very clique-ish, but only because they are fashion bloggers and i'm not, so that's understandable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great question! I haven't joined anything yet due to being a newbie but would love to hear the feedback!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.