Thursday, March 27, 2014

Friday Fun, an interview

On an idea from my mom (thanks mom!), I decided to interview my Little Miss about their classroom embryology project they just completed.
So, without further ado, my interview with Little Miss.

How many chick eggs did your class have?
24

How long did it take for the eggs to hatch?
20 days

How long were the chicks in your classroom?
2 days - we had spring break

How many chicks hatched?
2

Tell me 3 things you learned about embryology.
1. The different parts of the egg
2. How warm the egg needs to be kept
3. How long it takes for chicks to hatch

What were the chicks named? How did they get their names?
Patrick Kane and Bryan Bickell (Chickell)
They are Blackhawks players


I hope you learned a little bit from this interview.

I am open to suggestions for interview topics/people.

7 comments:

  1. hehe this is super cute! I love the idea of interviewing a kid!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! Now you need to scrap that interview!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Its amazing what they soak up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:01 AM

    This would make a cute mini album for a class project!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are some great interview questions to ask your kids on Becky Higgins' blog

    http://beckyhiggins.com/interview-questions-for-a-child/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Spring appropriate ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.