Thursday, March 20, 2014

My moment of glory!

Take this - Chicago Fire!

I got a mention on a podcast. Let me preface this by saying - if you are not listening to the Satellite Sisters podcast - you are missing out!  They are HILARIOUS!

I am mentioned in about the last 7 minutes of THIS PODCAST.  Seriously, check out their website here: Satellite Sisters. You can also find them on Facebook.

And to boot - in the past week...I have won: a scrapbook paper pad; two rolls of foam tape AND a book. Maybe I should head to the boat with $20 and see what happens...

I hope your week is going well - tomorrow's Friday!

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Ohh I need to check out the Satellite Sisters. Congrats on all the winnings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh congratulations! buy a lotto ticket, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:53 PM

    I'll have to check these sisters out. Sounds like a fun time. Congrats on your goodies and you'd better buy a lottery ticket this week!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is seriously awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhh that is AWESOME!!!! Go YOU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooo awesome!! Take THAT Chicago Fire! LOL. I'm looking forward to listening to more of the Satellite Sisters thanks to you! Congrats on all the goodies you won!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You are having super good luck ;) You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.