Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Fun

TGIF my friends!!!  This has been the longest week...

Last Saturday evening, Little Miss & I ran to the store to pick up a few groceries.
The store we go to usually has a small cart of single beers you can purchase. So, I stop and am looking through to see what I might want to try.
Little Miss proclaims (very loudly): "You know Mom, you're not setting a good example for me." Immediately, heads turn our direction.
And where is the giant hole in the earth to swallow me?!
I just quietly took my cart and headed for the check out line.

UGH!

It's funny now but at that moment, not so much...

I hope you all have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, kids are silly. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:39 PM

    That is funny! AT least you know she's listening to the substance abuse programs at her school!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - out of the mouths of babes, so they say. It is funny, I am sure she meant it as funny but I would have been beet red too at the time - haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.