Monday, October 06, 2014

Why I Do...

What I do everyday!

Over the weekend, I watched the documentary film,  FARMLAND.  (Hurry! Hulu is running it for free for a couple more weeks!!!)

First, there is a lot to learn from the ag industry through this film - a lot of it is the day-to-day life of a farmer.
Second, I don't care where you stand on the GMO issue...this film covers many sides of it, so don't judge too quickly-either way.
Third, this film is beautifully shot! (Especially for those of us who love rural settings and farm equipment working in the field)

This film reminded this country girl WHY I love my job and WHO I do it for!

Please, please take 90 minutes and watch this film!

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to look it up. I have been watching aerial America and its amazing - its on the smithsonian channel. Stunning photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:41 PM

    I will check it out. As former farmers, I'm sure your Dad and I will love it.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely going to check this out, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.