Monday, June 12, 2017

Weekend recap

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a good weekend.


Friday evening, we watched The Great Wall. I went into it with pretty low expectations but it wasn't terrible! I would probably rate it 3 stars.


Saturday was a lot of resting and staying cool.


Sunday, I took my Mr. and Young Miss to the airport. They are in DC this week (their pictures have been great so far). Young Mr. & I were back home by 7:30 a.m. so we had breakfast and took a walk by 9 a.m. We went shopping for my nephew's birthday then napped. 


We spent over an hour at the comic store - he was in heaven!



He hung out with some friends and it was early bedtime for me.

Here we are at Monday again...


3 comments:

  1. I've seen the trailer for The Great Wall, it didn't look half bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard mixed reviews about The Great Wall, it looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your posts! Sounds like an uneventful weekend, just the way I like them! I'm glad you didn't have to work. I hope this week goes by fast for you (and me).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.