Wednesday, June 28, 2017

WILW


Happy Wednesday! I hope your week is going well and that those of you in the United States are looking forward to a holiday weekend.
I hope you will pop over to Rachel's blog. She's been traveling a lot lately and has some awesome posts and photos!

This week, I am loving:
*COFFEE!!!!!!
*My husband and kids (They keep the humor going)
*Armchair traveling with my fellow bloggers and Instagrammers (PS: Check out the "Blogs You Should be Reading" tab for some awesome blogs)
*My fellow book & Disney tweeters
*An upcoming wedding I am taking photos at
*Seeing my nephew from Florida
*Seeing my niece and youngest nephew
*All the flowers blooming in our yard
*Working on photography skills and deciding what my next steps will be

I hope you all have a great rest of the week!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for seeing family! That's the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coffee my DH roasts his own at home and itsss yummy!! I need to do decaf though. Makes my heart race. (so does he LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coffee too! And tea in the afternoon (with a Peperidge Farm Orange Milano cookie) LOL. Yay for having a wedding photo shoot AND getting to visit family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this positive and upbeat post!!! I'm drinking coffee as I type this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.