Friday, June 09, 2017

Friday Letters

Dear Friday,

Dear Weekend, Please go slow!

Dear Cubbies, Keep it up! You seem to have turned the corner, just keep following "W" Street!

Dear Hammock, I hear you calling my name!

Dear Fellow Bloggers, Your posts are awesome and I love reading them. I am loving a lot of armchair traveling, photos, recipes and book reviews.

Dear Stack of Books, Your turn is coming, be patient.

Dear Full Moon, You bring out the weird in everything - thanks....

Dear Bunnies in our Yard, LEAVE THE FLOWERS ALONE!!!!!!!

Dear Me, Keep your step count going and keep drinking your suggested amount of water.

Dear Scrapbooking Supplies, I intend to spend some time with you in the next week.

Dear Friends, have a GREAT weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful weekend dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend yourself!!! Hug that hammock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.