Friday, June 23, 2017

Five on Friday - Podcasts




I am linking up today with April, Christina, and Natasha for another 5 on Friday link up. (Please go check out and read their blogs!)


I don't know about you but I LOVE listening to podcasts. There are SO many good ones out there! There is a podcast for any kind of interest you may have.


Here are the five I listen to the most:
*Satellite Sisters - they are real life sisters that cover current events and trends; life; movies; books; just about anything you can think of. They laugh a lot and sometimes cry a little. They have a great Facebook community too.
*Wait Wait Don't Tell Me - it is a current events quiz show usually with a celebrity panel and an interest guest.
*Brokebot Mountain - if you like sci fi/fantasy fun (and even if you don't), this is a podcast for you. This group discusses a pop culture theme each episode that usually turns pretty lively and entertaining. (Oh and my brother may be a member of this group...)
*The Thirty20Eight - a Disney podcast. They cover a lot of different Disney related topics
*Cubs Talk - analysis of the Cubs and baseball talk.


Do you listen to podcasts? Which ones?

3 comments:

  1. Some video game ones a long time ago, not anymore though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love podcasts!! I listen to the Scrapgals, the No Sleep Podcast, Darkest Night, Live Inspired, Welcome to Nightvale, Alice Isn't Dead, Freakonomics Radio, The Model Health Show, and Happier with Gretchen Rubin to name a few!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listen to podcasts too - I like like S-Town (true crime). I also like Happier with Gretchen Rubin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.