Friday, September 12, 2008

TGIF!

Oh thank heaven it's Friday!

We take DD to the ENT this afternoon. New guy - hopefully he can start lining up some of the testing that she is now old enough for to possibly determine the "cause" of her hearing loss. Of course, this appointment will lead to the one where we discuss hearing aids. But that is a topic (the financial end of it) that just ticks me off and I won't go into it here for fear of possibly offending someone... (maybe another day!)

The big rivalry HS football game is tonight. DS is going but weather permitting, we will decide about the rest of us. He is SO excited about it!

Tomorrow....hmmmm....oh, BIG book sale at the library! I have to work but will probably take some time to browse the selection. And if we can get some non-rainy time, I told DS I would take him to the tennis courts so he can watch his old mom stumble around and gasp for air. :-D

Sunday we are planning on going to the kite festival. Again, from the sounds of things, weather permitting.

For those of you in Ike's path - please stay safe and I pray for little or no damage and your safety!

I have a new challenge up today on my scrap blog:
  • Challenge U 2


  • Other than that, just cleaning house and laundry. Woo hoo!
    What are YOU doing this weekend?


    And a fun "start your weekend" photo:

    9 comments:

    1. Sounds like a filled weekend for you Jen. Maybe I will see you 'browsing' through the book sale. You have to fill me in later with what's going on with your little one.
      See you soon, gal!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Good luck with the ent. I hope you get some answers. We don't really have any weekend plans. I work tomorrow but sunday is wide open

      ReplyDelete
    3. oh good luck with the ENT and hearing aids.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hey Jen! Good to see you. I hope it all works ok with your DD and the hearing aids! Thinking of you!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Wow - sounds like a good weekend. Hope the high school team won! I love book sales, so that really will be fun. I hope it works out with the ENT & the hearing aids.
      Have a great weekend. Hope no rain so you can play tennis.

      ReplyDelete
    6. sounds like a busy weekend - hope the weather stays good for all your plans

      ReplyDelete
    7. Good luck with the hearing aids for your DD. I'll be doing some laundry and potting some orchids this weekend. I'm also awaiting my mom's arrival from out of town so I have some cleaning to do :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. Sounds like you have some fun stuff planned...I hope the weather cooperates?

      ReplyDelete
    9. Sounds like a fun weekend- especially the kite festival. Enjoy!

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    I love to hear from you.