Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday

Morning readers! :)

Well the rain finally stopped! The river across the street is over its banks and there are houses underwater. Fortunately, we have stayed dry through the storm. Thank you, Ike! For those who were in Ike's direct hurricane/tropical storm path, I hope things are ok.

Due to the rain, it was an uneventful weekend. It cancelled all of our plans - except work - but that's ok. It was restful.

6: 6 is the magic number for the Cubs! 6 is the magic number until the clinch the NL Central Division! It COULD come as early as Thursday. Zambrano pitched a NO-HITTER Sunday night against Houston - it was wonderful! Lille came pretty damn close yesterday - no hitter into the 7th. GO CUBS!!!!!!!

Not much else to say right now.
I hope you had a good weekend and a great week!

2 comments:

  1. You ARE a fan - we must be talking Illinois? Try to keep dry. The photos that I've seen are terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you made it through the storm! Take care...and long live the unfinished projects! (Thanks for visiting my blog...makes me feel like I'm also not alone in starting lots of projects and finishing only some!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.