Wednesday, September 17, 2008

4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(you'll be sick of me in another week!)

The magic number is 4!!!!!! My Cubs beat the Booers last night - woo hoo!!!!!!! That's right - they handed Sabathia is first loss this season in a Booers uniform. (Excuse me a moment - HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!! - ok, sorry!) Thank you Soriano for the homer - we would have been in DEEP doo doo without it.

Yesterday was declared Carlos Zambrano Day in the state of Illinois - after he pitched his no-hitter on Sunday. Congrats, Z!

(Remember, I don't have much of a life, so you're going to be hearing lots of baseball the next few weeks!)

*******************************************
On another baseball type related notes: Cubs radio announcers, Pat Hughes & Ron Santo are both on the ballot for the Frick award. Vote often!

*******************************************

Update on our ENT visit:
We received our order to go ahead with DD's CT scan. So once that clears the insurance "pre approval" we will set that up. Then comes the discussion on hearing aids.

*******************************************

Happy Hump Day all!
Have a SUPER day!

GO CUBS!

6 comments:

  1. sounds like you are having lots of fun with the baseball

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:44 AM

    my team has made it to the play offs. lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO RAYS!!! GO RAYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *grin* I love seeing you so happy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:48 PM

    Magic number update: Cubbies magic number is 2! Jen, you are so lucky to be able to go to the game tomorrow. Enjoy!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that what you call the Brewers?! LOL!!!
    I'm not offended. Really :) Being from metro Milwaukee doesn't mean I have to claim the Brewers... or the Bucks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.