Thursday, September 04, 2008

Sophomore!

WOW! Am I old enough to have a high school sophomore? ;) DS started school last week and has some more "challenging" classes this year - YEA!!!!!

This is the year of: class rings, driver's ed, "not being a freshman". He has decided he wants to play tennis this year. We were surprised but because he's wanting to participate in something - I'm not going to discourage it!!!!! So, we will see how it goes. And the class ring "open house" is next week - again, can't wait to see what that price tag will be.

Long ago, I was so happy when he got out of daycare and we didn't have to pay for that... Silly me, thinking it would be cheaper when he was in school! HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Three more years and he's in college....ding dang Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you sure don't look like the mom of a sophomore! Kids get more expensive as they grow don't they? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. He's getting older FAST, isn't he??! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids do get older too quick! Re: the show I mentioned that you didn't get to watch...I liked it! It was a little predictable and had cheesy references to the original...but it wouldn't have been the same without that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.