Saturday, October 13, 2012

It's the weekend!

It's Saturday night...8:30 p.m.   I am listening to hubby snore on the couch and contemplating going to bed.  How lame am I?

I worked today, I think I got a lot done...  Hubby and son went to the university's football game with my dad and cousin.  My mom stayed with our daughter. And much to my surprise and delight, she had done the dishes for me. THANKS, MOM!!!!  You're the best!

I got a scrapbook layout started last night but I'm not really liking it.  It may be a "driveby" layout for a couple of days. I did a little knitting this evening too.

Thank you to those who posted a get to know me question.  Watch for that post this coming week.

I am looking for some new tunes for my ipod.  Any suggestions?  What are you listening to these days?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:25 PM

    Don't feel bad. I was ready for bed like 2 hours ago, but I made myself stay awake so that I wouldn't wake up at 3am because I went to bed so early! :o)

    I listen to all kinds of music, but I've been on a huge 90's kick lately...so anything Oasis, Counting Crows, Bush, No Doubt. I'm listening to all of it! It reminds me that I really as young once! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ipod took a crap, so I haven't been listening to much other than the radio lately!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.