Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Happy October!

WOW! I can't believe we are now in the "Halloween month"!

I am thrilled by all the blog visitors I've had the past couple of months. If you leave me a comment - I will visit your blog!  I am always looking for new blogs.  Thank you all for your kind comments!

My week has been up and down - hoping for an up swing here real soon and that it stays that way!

DS went golfing with my dad and one of my dad's friends over last weekend. He had a FANTASTIC time! We took DD to see Hotel Transylvania on Sunday. It is a really cute movie and I would recommend it! (4 stars from me)

Monday was an ok day - crazy at work (but I survived). Storytime went well at the library that night too - not bad for Monday after a full moon!

Yesterday...let the huge fall down the roller coaster begin! A co-worker questioned my integrity and loyalty, which was completely not right. I had done nothing but she assumed.... So I was ignored from 9:30 on (probably for the better). PS: Her desk is right next to mine...

Today, back to work with a smile on my face and to do my job. These are the situations that make it hard to get up in the morning...

On a positive note - I won an Amazon gift card from a blog hop I participated in over the weekend. Thank you, Laura!  I'll be shopping soon!!!!

Today is the last day of the MLB regular season. My Cubbies did not fare well this year, AT ALL!!!!!  On another baseball note, this story came to my attention last week and I have been watching it. Very heartwarming and puts a smile on my face to see his dream come true - I hope it didn't really matter to him how the at-bat ended! I wish Adam Greenberg the best in his future endeavors.

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. Haters are gonna hate, so just keep that smile on your face and keep on going! In the end, she'll be the miserable one and you'll be moving on and moving up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.