Friday, October 12, 2012

TGIF!

It's been such a long week, I have no idea what day of the week it is.  The MLB postseason is in full swing.  The Giants and the Tigers are moving on to their Division Championship series.  We'll see what happens for the other two spots.  I was sad to see that Yankees' manager Joe Girardi lost his father last weekend. My condolences to he and his family. (He's always been one of my favorites...)

We saw this last night and thought it was hilarious...



Work for me tomorrow - Sunday is a fun run for DD's school. Other than that, I am hoping to get some reading and crafty stuff done.

What are you up to this weekend?

Have a super day!

2 comments:

  1. Ok that was a hoot! I am hoping to get some crafting/sewing done this weekend too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you crafting up this weekend?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.