Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The one with "the movie"

Not THAT kind of movie...get your minds out of the gutter!

Let me set this for you... Summer, 2011 - Illinois

The community we live in, is constantly on the look out for Hollywood stars (Dennis Quaid, Zac Efron, Heather Graham...) in our town.  And they did show up here and there...
Anyway, our brush with fame happened.  DH is STILL gloating about Heather Graham sitting on our couch. You can read about the filming here in This post.  It was very cool!

We finally found a clip on you tube for the movie - titled At Any Price. It has been shown at a few film festivals (Venice; Toronto). Here is a review/synoposis of the film: At Any Price.  And here is a clip from the film:
I really hope they at least show it in the theaters around here. I'd like to see if our house made it into the movie...

6 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! My hubs LOVES Heather Graham!! :) I'll have to see if it's available on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I sure hope they replaced the window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you live??? I need to start stalking your town now... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:38 PM

    We just wondering the other day if the movie was out. Apparently, it is but not open to the general public yet. I couldn't find anything about a general release date. We are looking forward to seeing a lot of the county 'sights' in this movie.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. what? that is awesome! not to be creepy but where do you live?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.