Monday, October 08, 2012

Monday gratitudes

To start my week on a positive note....
I am grateful for:
My family
Another year of wedded bliss for my parents
Getting a couple of good books read
Homemade chili and bread
Our 8 year old looking at me with pleading eyes asking me to make breakfast in the morning
Our 19 year old attending his first viewing of Rocky Horror Picture Show - he had a GREAT time!
Red and orange leaves all over the ground (yes, I know that means winter is coming...but it is pretty!)
My van back up and running
I have 20 blog followers now! (thank you all - your 'visits' and comments mean so much to me)

4 comments:

  1. The quote you have here is so true! LOL! Such a nice list and so much out there to be thankful for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of gratitudes my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!
    And I love that cookie monster quote :)
    Need to pin that one on Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:57 PM

    lol! that is so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.