I finally posted the whole album I made for our DS's graduation two years ago on 2 Peas. I picked just a few of the layouts for my blog.
Saturday, June 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
On an idea from my mom (thanks mom!), I decided to interview my Little Miss about their classroom embryology project they just completed. ...
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
Great pages! I love how you got so many photo's on there!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful album! I bet he was thrilled!!
ReplyDeleteThose are great - I haven't scrapped in a while and I miss it - hope to get back to it soon.
ReplyDelete