(I had to struggle to come up with a clever title for this year's trip...) Thoughts?
We are back from out 10 day road trip to Kansas City and through Arkansas. We saw, drove and learned a lot and came home with two new van windows (story to come). We all got along well (seriously, I think this is the first trip in a long time where there wasn't a blowup or meltdown)! And I lost count of how many National Lampoon's Vacation references were made...
The weather was pretty good - we have a couple of rainy days and one (ok, two) really scary storms.
Details and photos to come...
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
I have decided to participate in... Semi Charmed Kind of Life Winter Reading Challenge Reading is to be done November 1, 2014 through Feb...
-
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...
Glad everyone got along so well! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a nice vacation - looking forward to seeing photos and hearing about the van windows
ReplyDeleteGlad that road trip went well!!!
ReplyDeleteYou got along well and still ended up with two broken windows? ;o)
ReplyDeleteYou went to my sister's part of the country! Her and her husband live in Kansas City!
Can't wait to see some of those photos! Glad the trip was a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteMom