So an interesting discussion came up amoungst my co-workers. I'll call it "hot guy occupations". We are all readers and we were discussing if we were in a romance novel, who would we want to be our hero.
The top occupations were:
Fireman
Construction worker
Military serviceman
I would like to add my own personal favorites:
Athletes
Cowboy
So, join in....who would you want to be YOUR hero?
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...
Baseball player! Their butts in those pants...just yum! hahaha
ReplyDeleteYeah, any of those would fit the bill for me. :)
ReplyDeleteOf course I am impartial to the Army man ;)
ReplyDeleteha ha all of the above and maybe just add mega millionaire too - the money can't hurt right?
ReplyDeleteI'm tall... so I would have to say basketball player!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMechanic! I always have car problems. (Thank God I married a mechanic!) Hahaha. But mmmmm.. I could go for a baseball player right about now. Hahaha
ReplyDeleteHow about that pensive, deep-thinking writer of mystery?
ReplyDeleteMom