Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I like them

One of my goals this year is to make and send 25 cards. So far I've finished 14, it's August.... I'm not sure I'm going to make it. 

Anyway-I got up early yesterday and since I had the house to myself (a real rarity...), I decided to make a couple of cards.

A birthday card for my nephew...teenage boys are tough to design for.
I used stash paper and the Happy Birthday is from Stampin' Up!
The other one I will reveal soon (I don't want it seen by the receiver before she gets it).

Have a great Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and that tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I need to make a goal to get started making cards! I have so much scrapbook stuff I just need to make myself do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!Great goal - somewhere along the line I stopped making cards and I can't say why. Love the tag and colors are perfect for a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GO JEN GO! LOL! You got just a few more to go on your card goal. This card is nice, too. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun project to be working on -- i'm excited to see the pictures of the other card once she gets it :)
    i really like making cards, but i've taken a break after my wedding -- oy vey, i made all the save-the-dates and the invitations, and then i made all the thank-you notes. i'm going store-bought for at least a year :)

    www.apartment-wife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Very masculine, he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! Perfect for a teenage boy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.