Tuesday, August 13, 2013

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! First, thank you to those who are among my several regular readers I love your comments and try to respond to them (please don't be a 'no reply' - that makes me sad). Second, thank you to my fellow bloggers who send me a response to a comment I leave on your blog - if I've visited, I'll at least give you a 'hi'. 

I have loved becoming more entrenched in the blogging community, I love that I can post and ramble on about something or nothing and someone seems to find something to comment about. I have found SO many fantastic blogs out there (especially in the past few months). There are blogs on almost any topic or way of life you could possibly think of. 

I would like to direct your attention to the left column here (the list AND the buttons below it)
<=============
There are some FANTASTIC and REALLY fun blogs here - please check them out and leave them a comment.

A little tip (and request) - if you are visiting a new blog, let them know where you are visiting from. I always like to know if it's from a link up or just from a comment I left on another blog.  Ya know?

Happy blogging and blog reading!
And if you have a blog to recommend for me to check out - post a link to it in your comment.  Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. Such an uplifting post!! {{{heart}}} it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Jen! I know I enjoy reading your "ramblings". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!! love the advice!! http://hellotraciemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I have to say that blogging has introduced me to some amazing women :)

    It's pretty cool when you think how connected we are in a way that never would have happened before the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting me! You do have the cutest blog! Thanks for your blog list - can't wait to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE posts like this!! And I see we visit many of the same blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogs are awesome, thanks for the links :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:43 AM

    http://www.oneprettything.com/

    I love blogs also. I tend to gravitate to crafty or decorating blogs and love those linky parties where you can run across some really interesting blogs. One Pretty Thing is just a bunch of crafty (theme-related) ideas and you will find a bunch of blogs to check out as a bonus!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this ... you've left sweet comments on my blog and now I'm finally visiting yours! ;) New follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.