Saturday, August 31, 2013

Summer goal recap

Second post for the day...figured since it's the last day of my summer goal time period, I should post my results.

**My goal is to read at least 8 books before August 31.**
(I will attempt to review them here, also.)

According to my goodreads profile, I read 16 books


My other summer goals:
**Blog twice a week. DONE!
**Keep my flowers alive and the weeds pulled.  SUCCESS!!
**Exercise at least 4 times a week. FAIL!
**Scrapbook 15 layouts.  I think I got 10 done this summer
**Finish the two projects on my knitting needles (scarf; doll skirt). DONE!


I did better that I thought I would.... We'll see how my fall goals go.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on your goals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:56 AM

    Sounds like you did well on your goals. I wouldn't even consider your exercise goal because of your surgery. Fall or winter might be the time to add that one to your list. Great job!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.