Sunday, August 18, 2013

Fall is coming

Hey friends! Autumn is just around the corner, hooray!  (Although we're supposed to back in the upper 90s by mid-week) Today I am linking up at Forever Newly Wedded for her Fall link up.  I'm also linked to A Different Kind of Woman for her fall link up. I have a mini bucket list for this fall (Sept-Nov).

1. Apple picking. We have several orchards near us and I believe in supporting your local ag industry.

2.  Fall color photo shoot. I want to go out on a beautiful fall day and capture those colors!

3. My hobbies. I want to: scrap 10 layouts; finish my sweater I'm knitting; and start my quilt wallhanging (yes, the one I've been going to start for almost 4 years now...).

4. Family hike. I want to go for a hike somewhere for a day with my husband and kids.

5. Pinterest. I want to make at least two crafty/decor projects from my "Fall" board.

My Summer Goals aren't going as well as I had hoped, but I will update you on those at the end of August.

Go check out Karla's and Heather's blogs and the other blogs in the link up.
*this blog post was edited by my daughter

4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeee your Fall list!! It's my fave season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great fall list.
    I think I need to make one. It seems more doable this way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fall list girlie! Thanks so much for linking up with me. :) Love your blog btw. :) new follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! Yes to all of these! =D
    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.