Hey friends! Autumn is just around the corner, hooray! (Although we're supposed to back in the upper 90s by mid-week) Today I am linking up at Forever Newly Wedded for her Fall link up. I'm also linked to A Different Kind of Woman for her fall link up. I have a mini bucket list for this fall (Sept-Nov).
1. Apple picking. We have several orchards near us and I believe in supporting your local ag industry.
2. Fall color photo shoot. I want to go out on a beautiful fall day and capture those colors!
3. My hobbies. I want to: scrap 10 layouts; finish my sweater I'm knitting; and start my quilt wallhanging (yes, the one I've been going to start for almost 4 years now...).
4. Family hike. I want to go for a hike somewhere for a day with my husband and kids.
5. Pinterest. I want to make at least two crafty/decor projects from my "Fall" board.
My Summer Goals aren't going as well as I had hoped, but I will update you on those at the end of August.
Go check out Karla's and Heather's blogs and the other blogs in the link up.
*this blog post was edited by my daughter
Sunday, August 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
I have decided to participate in... Semi Charmed Kind of Life Winter Reading Challenge Reading is to be done November 1, 2014 through Feb...
-
Happy Monday! Today is Day 5 of the 30 day squat challenge---rest. I have kept up the first 4 days and walked each of those days, to...
Loveeeeeee your Fall list!! It's my fave season!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great fall list.
ReplyDeleteI think I need to make one. It seems more doable this way :)
Love your fall list girlie! Thanks so much for linking up with me. :) Love your blog btw. :) new follower
ReplyDeleteYes!! Yes to all of these! =D
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up!