Thursday, June 12, 2014

Beauty review

First, THANK YOU to Influenster for including me in their Spring Vox Box.
I am going to review one of the products here, but expect to hear about all the products I received very soon!
 
Today's review is of Kiss Everlasting French nails

 
These were relatively easy to apply. I spent more time matching the nail size and filing them to fit my weird shaped nails.
They looked great and wore pretty well.
 
This was after day 2: 
 
Unfortunately, on day 4 three of the nails fell off. I have removed them all now. My nails do not look or feel damaged.
 
I would definately use these again!
 

1 comment:

  1. They look pretty. Perhaps they are best to use for a special occasion kind of thing - like if you are going to a Christmas party or wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.