Monday, June 16, 2014

The start of another week

HAPPY MONDAY!!!! I hope you had a nice weekend.

Ours was pretty uneventful. Saturday, the Mr. and Young Mr. had to work all day. I cleaned the house; did a little yardwork [where do the weeds come from?!]; had lunch with my sister & one of my sister-in-laws; relaxed a little. I had a photo shoot that evening for a big family celebration. It was a beautiful night and the family was a lot of fun!

Yesterday, we took the Mr. out for breakfast at a local place. We had a late lunch and watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (it was quite enjoyable).

It was pretty uneventful but nice. It's a short work week for me this week, as I am taking a long weekend to catch up at home and relax a little.

I hope you all have a good week!

5 comments:

  1. I want to see that movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:38 PM

    Sounds like a nice weekend!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good weekend ... we went and saw How to Train Your Dragon 2!! We LOVED it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uneventful is a good thing at my house LOL. Sounds like a nice, peaceful weekend. I hope to see that movie sometime too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Relaxing weekends are the best! How did you really like that movie? I can't decide if it's worth renting or not! I've heard mixed reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.