Monday, June 09, 2014

Hey, it's Monday!

It was super quick weekend!

Friday night was pretty mellow, which was much needed.

And now for another edition of.....
Tales from the Library

I worked Saturday and I am thinking we must be close to a full moon - it was a
W-E-I-R-D
afternoon!!!! I got to the circ desk after my lunch to hear a patron calling our librarian a b*%$#. I think I may have physically taken a step back. All because she asked him to put a lid on his coffee (while at the computers). She showed him the written rules that says all drinks in the library need to be capped or have a lid - fair enough, right? So said patron storms out of the library. I continue my shift at the desk with my Saturday "partner in crime". About 1/2 hour later, same patron sticks his head in the main door and throws his borrowed materials in the foyer and leaves.
Guess who's been banned from the library?
(giggle,giggle, cough, giggle...) 

Back to Life:

While I was working, the Mr., Young Mr. and Little Miss helped Young Mr.'s girlfriend (YMGF) move into her first apartment. She got pretty settled that day and she had Little Miss working away (she was tired when she got home). Last night Young Mr. and YMGF unpacked some boxes and got her bed put together. Last night was her first night there.

Yesterday morning, Little Miss & I took a friend to the airport. We made it there and back in just over 2 hours. The Mr. was impressed with my time. The Mr & I and the kids went to DQ for lunch; putzed around B & N for a while then napped and rested the rest of the afternoon/evening. I did get my scrapbooking stuff out and sort of laid it on my craft desk - I'll probably work on a "drive by" layout all week... 

How was your weekend? What did you do?

Wishing you all a SUPER week!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend to me. I hope you are having a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oy ... in the library they are that rude?? That's horrible! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a not so bad weekend!
    I'd hate to have to deal with rude patrons :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.