Saturday, June 14, 2014

Saturday Stuff

Happy Saturday! First, Happy Father's Day!

Second, if you are not listening to The Satellite Sisters podcast....you are missing an hour of fun! These 5 are funny, full of life and news you can you and stories. Please give them a listen!

I finished a couple of yarn projects this week. First up....a baby blanket for ny nephew who is due next week.

I am happy with how it turned out.

I also finished another square for the crochet-along on Ravelry.
I am using scrap yarn for the squares.
I am looking forward to making more squares.

Happy yarning!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh loving that blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby blanket looks amazing! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! They're both gorgeous!! Are those little flowers around the square?? So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The baby blanket is so pretty - I know you are looking forward to your nephew's arrival

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so nice. you really got some great skills. great job and I know your nephew will feel so cozy in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.