Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back to school!

We have survived the last week! WHOO HOOOO!!!!!



Yes, this is DS's way of "showing me" that this is "what I get" for wanting to take his picture on the 1st day of school. He is too cool for that now, you know. whatever.... So he informs when - on the way to school on Wednesday - that he keeps an extra sweatshirt in his locker so that if one of the girls says they're cold, he can have it for them. OMG!!!!! Sometimes.... I just shake my head. And of course, DH just says "At least he's prepared" OY!!!!!


And Miss Kindergarten - she has a wonderful teacher and a great classroom. She is thrilled that she gets to take her lunch but thinks "hot lunch" might be good to try too. She was so excited that they got to use the scooters in gym on Friday. Her biggest concern on Thursday (her 1st day) - where they would eat snack. I wish that were everyone's biggest concern! :D


I hope "back to school" has been good for everyone else too.

4 comments:

  1. OMG- I could totally eat her! She is so stinking cute! And hilarious that he keeps extras around. BUT, as worried as that makes you- kudos for teaching him manners with the ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son sounds like such a character! And your little one...absolutely adorable in her yellow outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:11 AM

    Loved the photos! Ryan is Ryan - LOL and Sara looks so darn cute.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the e-hug you left on my blog. I'm sure you can tell, I needed it desperately. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.