Saturday, August 08, 2009

What a week!

for our DS
He turned 16 on Monday. He's still getting his driving hours in with us and has about 8 more weeks of having his permit before he can get his licence. So by mid-October, he should be good to go! I'm still trying to figure out how this kid.....

became....this kid!


Thursday night, he received/earned his adult black belt in karate. However, DH & I did not know he would be getting it so we could be there for presentation, so - that's right - no pictures of that. I will try to get him to cooperate this weekend and get some of him with it on. We are VERY proud of him!

********************************

On another note - to my cheerleaders - I did finish a layout last night and started another.....

3 comments:

  1. A very important birthday milestone! How exciting! Have a nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:31 PM

    Happy Birthday and Congrats to Ryan!
    Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.