Friday, August 28, 2009

Book reviews

Yes, I've snuck in some reading lately - YEA!!!!!

16 Lighthouse Road
by Debbie Macomber

Another fantastic book by Ms. Macomber. Set in the Pacific Northwest. I LOVE the characters and such wonderful intertwining stories. This is the 1st in a series by her and I can't wait to read the rest!!!!!



Souvenir
by Therese Fowler
A wonderful story about life, loss and tragedy. I enjoyed the characters and writing style of Ms. Fowler. However - my disclosure on this one - have the tissues ready! I cried through probably the last 30 pages.
Artwork from amazon.com

2 comments:

  1. oooooooooo i'm always looking for books. tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:18 AM

    I've got and read several of Debbie Macombers books. All are very good and I love the premise of a series of books built around characters in a small town.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.